Grade 8 is the beginning of your High School Career!
- For the next two years you will work intensely in a wide range of subjects.
- You will attempt to identify your interests, abilities and skills so that, by the end of Grade 9, you will be able to choose your subjects to matriculate in.
- You work harder than in Primary School, and you are expected to be more independent.
- We go on amazing outings to places such as: Cool Runnings, Paper Making Factory, and, while studying transport, use all forms of public transport to get to Robben Island and back.
- In Bible Ed. we study the major historical events recorded in the Bible in order to help students develop a Christian worldview. This helps students solidify why they believe what they do as Christians and enables them to better share and defend their faith.
- We work hard – but there is also time for FUN!
- English: Photography, Short Story Audio CD, African Country Investigation
- Afrikaans: Africa Presidents, Music Video
- NS: Tectonic Plates Puzzle, Atoms PowerPoint
- SS: Transport Interviews, Memorials Booklet
- Tech: Electronic display board with anti-theft device, How to change a tyre
- LO: Rhino Awareness (varies), Career in Astronomy research
- EMS: Accounting Process Practical