The School was founded in the year 2000 by Norbert and Hilary Kursten. It remained a Preparatory School until the end of 2007. In 2008 our Grade 4 class was opened. We will continue to grow grade by grade until our Primary School is complete in 2011.
We have learnt what it means to walk by faith and trust God for his daily provision. God is good and every year all our needs have been met. We believe as Hudson Taylor believed that, “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s provision.” Jesus is the corner stone, the rock, on which this school is built.
“And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
What we Believe:
The Bible to be inspired, the only infallible and authoriative Word of God.
That there is only ONE God eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, his sinless life, his vicarious and atoning death through his blood, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- That salvation is by grace alone through faith, apart from works by the merit of the shed blood of Christ and that believers are eternally secure in Christ.
- In the resurrection of the believer and the unbeliever; the believer to eternal life with Christ and the unbeliever to eternal separation from Christ.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit by indwelling the believer, enabling them to live a Godly life.